appzero is the fastest and most flexible way to move server applications to and across any clouds or datacenter servers, without re-engineering, re-installation, or lock-in. appzero makes complex Windows and Linux server applications moveable with the ease of anenterprise app store. First to market virtualizing server applications, appzero also offers a Windows desktop version.
Patent-pending zapp migration automates the extraction and movement of server-side applications to any cloud or machine in a fraction of the time required by other approaches – and with no change to the application. zapp migration is the only cloud-independent application extraction and cloud delivery automation in the market.
- appzero cloud –automate extraction and movement of enterprise server applications to any cloud; includes ‘dissolve’, which removes appzero allowing the migrated application to natively install on the destination machine
- appzero enterprise – encapsulate Windows and Linux server applications for movement across physical or virtual servers to run in datacenters and clouds without change
- appzero desktop – Windows desktop application virtualization
software to make applications moveable, without inclusion of a VMappzero characteristics
- automation to identify, extract, and move server-side applications to any cloud
- an application image
- hypervisor agnostic and cloud independent
- suited for movement between physical and virtual machines
- requires no change to application or alteration to move between clouds
- zapp is the only cloud-independent application extraction and delivery automation offering on the market today. Automate movement of enterprise Windows server applications to any cloud without any change to the application. (patent pending)
- appzero encapsulates an application with configuration and state but without a virtual machine (VM)
- appzero is hypervisor agnostic
- appzero makes server-side applications moveable to, from, and across any cloud or machine (physical or virtual) anywhere, in minutes and hours vs days and weeks (3 patents granted).
- Applications encapsulated by appzero will have an image size that is 10-100 times smaller than the same application packaged with a machine image.
- Applications are not installed, but are run with a ‘copy and run’ click
- appzero dissolve function is available to remove appzero encapsulation and allow an application to behave as if natively installed.
appzero primary use cases
- Cloud on-boarding of enterprise Windows server applications
- Use for movement between servers in private, hybrid, or federated clouds
- Bringing enterprise app store (EAS) convenience to server application deployment
- ISV distribution delivers applications pre-installed and pre-configured for instant proof-of-concepts and implementations
appzero product use options
- zapp — automate the identification, extraction and movement of an application to any cloud or machine, leaving the application encapsulated for repeated movement as in hybrid/federated cloud scenarios.
- zapp and dissolve — automate the identification, extraction and movement of an application to any cloud or machine, dissolving the appzero layer to allow native installation to occur. Commonly used in cloud-onboarding and migration scenarios by cloud providers and systems integrators.
- appzero encapsulation – applications are encapsulated for ease of deployment and movement to any machine – physical or virtual – in any cloud or datacenter, as in the copy-and-run requirements of an enterprise app store (EAS) or the instant PoC, demos, and implementations used by ISVs